- International Journal of Theological and Islamic Studies (JIST) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access and multidisciplinary academic journal of Marmara University Faculty of Theology.
- It is published twice a year and contributions may be written in Turkish, English, Arabic, Persian, German and French.
- The JIST publishes research articles, research notes, book reviews on various aspects of theological and Islamic studies.
- The goal of the JIST is to contribute to new findings, discussions, examinations, reinterpretations of the theoretical traditions in these academic disciplines, to encourage scholarly publication and to serve as a qualitative academic platform for researchers.
- The published contents of the JIST cannot be used without being cited.
- The journal is indexed by EBSCO, ULRICHSWEB Global Serials Directory International Index, ULAKBIM Humanities & Social Sciences Index (SBVT).
This page updated by İlahiyat Fakültesi Dergisi on 21.08.2020 14:31:02